Gaagal Yuludarla (Ocean Dreaming) School tour consists of a 1.5 hr. cultural educational based tour walk around Little Beach and Scotts Head Headland.
- Welcome to Country & Acknowledgements
- Participate in traditional smoking & Cleansing ceremonies
- Hear the Creation stories of the Gumbaynggirr people
- Experience Local Native Bush Foods
- Learn traditional Food sources & Hunting Methods
- Learn holistic uses for medicinal plants
- See the Traditional Fish Trap
- Learn About Local Gumbaynggirr Totems
- Engage in the Gumbaynggirr language
- Learn about the local environment & cultural landscape
Booking deadline is two days prior to the day of the tour at 5pm. Private, individual and group tours available on request. We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.