This tour consists of a 3.5 hr. bush and beach walk through the pristine Gaagal Wanggaan (South Beach) National Park.
- Welcome to country and Acknowledgements
- Participate in traditional smoking and Cleansing Ceremony
- Story telling of the Gumbaynggirr creation and culture
- Bush tucker demonstrations
- Learn our traditional foods
- Food sources & medicinal plants
- Learn holistic uses for medicinal plants
- Totems and how they connect to the reproduction of the flora, fauna
- Threatened and critically endangered species within the National park
- Engage in the Gumbaynggirr language
- View the eco system through a holistic cultural perspective
- Identify native plant species
- Learn about the local environment and cultural landscape
- See and learn about the Middens
Booking deadline is two days prior to the day of the tour at 5pm. Private, individual and group tours available on request. We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.