Gurruuja Juun (Whale Tail) tour consists of a 1.5 hr. cultural educational based tour walk around Little Beach and Scotts Head Headland.
- Welcome to Country & Acknowledgements
- Participate in traditional smoking & Cleansing ceremonies
- Hear the Creation stories of the Gumbaynggirr people
- Bush Tucker Demonstrations
- Learn traditional Food sources & Hunting
- See the Traditional Fish Trap
- Learn holistic uses for medicinal plants
- Engage in the Gumbaynggirr language
- Learn about the local environment & cultural landscape
Booking deadline is two days prior to the day of the tour at 5pm. Private, individual and group tours available on request. We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.